JBeetle's Youtube/Twitch Channels.

jbeetle

your voice is awesome.

If by "your voice" you mean Louis CK, Mike Birbiglia, or Aziz Ansari, then thanks. My voice is a middle-ranged mostly no accent voice.... with an occasional southern twang when I get excited.

*insert medic having no idea*

That was my way of saying I just had Pandora on the comedy stand-up channel. I didn't talk at all today....at least not that I know of. If I stream again, I will talk and do the typical "I'm scared omg" commentary while I play Daylight.

That was my way of saying I just had Pandora on the comedy stand-up channel. I didn't talk at all today....at least not that I know of. If I stream again, I will talk and do the typical "I'm scared omg" commentary while I play Daylight.

i saw it at pewdiepies channel, i think its not worth it.

i saw it at pewdiepies channel, i think its not worth it.

I haven't played so I can't comment on the game, but someone who makes a living playing horror games might not be the best judge. They tend to have to force themselves to be scared. It's evident in the videos no matter how much you enjoy watching them.

I got it because my friend ordered a video card and it came free with the purchase. he used my account so i got it. plus he refuses to use steam for some unjustified reason

in other words - promotions are neat

I'm done for the night. Thanks to everyone that dropped by, especially the ones that stuck around the whole time. That was the most viewers I've had at one time, and it was a lot of fun chatting with everyone while I played. I think it made the game even more fun than it would have been.

It also helps me with my speaking abilities since I'm very inexperienced

I cant get my live streaming to work. It skips frames like crazy.

(I have a 0.64 mdps upload speed apparently but i dont know what that translates to in bitrate)

Your streams are pretty good though.

if it skips frames like crazy while streaming but doesn't skip frames like crazy while not streaming, then it's most likely your CPU. There are probably settings you could change to make the frames settle down, but it'd probably mean worse quality. I don't really know that much about changing those settings - i always have to google them.

Archived